Sunday, October 31, 2010

No Water

So, for now the electricity is back on- albeit in a weak way and the internet keeps cutting out- but I've had a bit of a water problem. Mainly a lack there of. Until now I've been exceptionally spoiled in that I don't have a water schedule like many of the volunteers. I usually have water 24 hours a day- which is, admittedly, quite a luxury.

I'm not sure what to do about it as I have paid all my water bills. The problem is not knowing when I'll have water. I turned on the shower and the water went out after 2 minutes. Likewise, the washing machine stopped b/c the water had been turned off (yes, I have a washing machine). However, last time I had no water I filled up many different containers so I am prepared. I can fill the toilet tank (I'm so handy) and brush my teeth. But, I guess in the grand scheme of things irregular water is not such a big deal.

No comments: