Sunday, September 23, 2007

Homeward Bound

Waking up in Le Porte, Indiana, I realized, much to my delight that I still had the world's best cheese sandwich with me. I opted to eat it for breakfast, realizing that eating out in Indiana would certainly cause a blunt end to my streak of wonderful and interesting breakfast experiences. It was good- actually, very good, but not amazing. The cheese sandwich that is. This, of course, could partially be because it was 12 hours old and had been sitting in a car. After the cheese sandwich the day proved to be relatively boring. Let me modify that, if the cheese sandwich was the highlight of the day, the rest was incredibly boring. I drove almost straight through to Brooklyn with a few rest stops, and a brief stop at the scrap book store where I found my sister a Middlebury sticker. Fortunately, I found a spot in Brooklyn at 2am and went to sleep in my bed for the first time in three months.

1 comment:

BradyDale said...
This comment has been removed by the author.