Monday, November 1, 2010

Challenge

I challenge you to cook dinner or any meal or actually go a full day without running water. Yeah right. You read the part about the washing machine and thought I had it so easy. Well, usually, its not to bad. However my "bit of a problem" is now turning into a rather large problem. Four going on five days with no water is proving to be a bit of a challenge. Thankfully, I stored water the last time this happened.
I will say, though, it has taught me about myself. I had no idea how often I washed my hands or turned on the sink until this happened. Turns out, quite frequently. Which is refreshing- sort of. I'm not as big of a germ container as I thought I was.
Well- if any of you are brave enough to accept the challenge I'd love to hear how you figured out how to do the dishes or wash the vegetables. Life is for sharing, right? Back to work.

No comments: