Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I'm an aunt! I'm an aunt! I'

Wow. My baby brother now has his own baby. I cannot believe it. I am so happy and excited for him and Emilie. I just cannot wait to meet Elona. (http://cherisecherisson.canalblog.com/albums/elona/photos/59199133-dscn0337.html).
Oh, yes, and being an aunt in no way means I want to me called Aunt Molly. It merely means I have a beautiful niece.

In other news- the water has come back on, the laptop is now completely and utterly destroyed, and the black out are becoming more frequent. Work is going well and is really interesting. We had our open house last week to discuss the regional plan and host an open forum for different sections of that have strengths and potential. As a guest surprise an iso-polyphonic group came to sing traditional music which was fabulous. Now, out of all projects meeting the UNDP criteria the projects the technical team thought were the strongest will be presented to the region. Some interesting proposals included the creation and formation fof a regional park, a cinema and recording the iso-polyphonic music native to the region.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I heard there was also flooding in Albania -- looks like the adventure never stops! Also we are very excited for you to come!

Unknown said...

I heard there was also flooding in Albania -- looks like the adventure never stops! Also we are very excited for you to come!